Robert S. Kaufmann, MD, FACP
Since 1989, Dr. Kaufmann has been practicing internal medicine at The Kaufmann Clinic with offices in Atlanta and Woodstock, GA. He is a graduate of the University of Georgia and earned his medical degree at Morehouse School of Medicine. He completed his residency at the Emory School of Medicine.
Dr. Kaufmann has a vast experience with weight loss and fitness. He weighed 270 lbs. at 19 and by 21 weighed 185 lbs. As of 2021, he still weighs 185 lbs. He is a big believer of daily aerobic exercise and core weight training.
Dr. Kaufmann is a life-long resident of Atlanta where he resides with his wife and twins. He is very involved with the Georgia Alzheimer's Foundation as founder and an Atlanta regional board member. Since 1999 he has served as Chairman of the James A. Kaufmann Golf Tournament which has raised over 4 million dollars for the Georgia Alzheimer's Foundation.
- American Medical Association
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Medical Association of Atlanta
- Fellow of American College of Physicians
- American Society of Internal Medicine
- 1992: Who's Who Among Rising Young Americans
- 1996-1997: President, Crawford Long Hospital of the Emory University System of Health Care